The MDS 2015 Symposium is now opening case submission of difficult diagnostic or therapeutic cases for all sessions in the Clinical State of the Art Track. This track is to be on a more interactive level - submitted cases which are accepted will be discussed during the relevant session. You may submit your case directly to the MDS 2015 Symposium Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDS Symposium 2015 is still accepting cases. Please submit your case TODAY!
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- An author from each case is expected to attend the Symposium and be present during the session in which the case will be discussed.
cases must be submitted and presented in clear English with
accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If
you need help, please arrange for the review of your case by a
colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific
publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor,
prior to submission.
- Your case needs to clearly state the session to which it is being submitted and whether it discussed a diagnostic or therapeutic issue.
- Only sessions in the Clinical State of the Art track are eligible for submission.
- Please submit your case as an attachment in either a Word or PDF document
- The submission needs to include a case narrative.
- Slides may be sent as a separate attachment to the Word/PDF document.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details:
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Choose your Clinical State of the Art Session to which the case is being submitted
- Author and co-authors' details:
- Full first and family name(s)
- Email address
details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant),
country - each author may have no more than four affiliations. If more
than four affiliations are assigned to one author - the submission
system will not accept additional authors.
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in Sentence Structure
- Abstract text – limited to 400 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
and images – It is important to note that each image included in the
abstract is worth 30 words. A maximum of 3 images can be included per
- Please submit your case directly to the MDS 2015 Symposium Secretariat at email@example.com